Brand Marketing Project Manager
- Full Time
Date Listed: August 01, 2022
Panavision is the world-class provider of end-to-end solutions that fuel the creative vision of the motion picture, television and streaming industry. Panavision's comprehensive portfolio, including unparalleled optics, proprietary camera and lighting systems, and state-of-the-art postproduction services, provides customizable solutions for the ever-adapting needs of global content creators. Driven by a passion for collaborative innovation, Panavision continues to provide the industry with the highest standard of quality and service.
Panavision is recruiting for a Brand Marketing Project Manager – EMEA , who will be expected to make direct contributions to the marketing activities of the Panavision Group to assist in the evolution of the different Group brands through various media and to help maintain the Group’s position as a global industry leader.
- Work with the Brand Marketing Director and the wider Brand Marketing team to help execute a strategic marketing strategy and manage projects which support objectives of the business and the marketing function. Projects include, but not limited to;-
- Internal and external events
- Photography and videography productions
- Product marketing needs
- The Brand Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for -
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Resource planning and allocations
- Coordinating project needs with the wider Brand marketing team and other key departments in the business.
- Managing project administration, including all documentation.
- Meeting budgetary objectives.
- Tracking project performance, evaluations, and results.
- Support the production and commission of photographic & video content for the ongoing marketing activity of the Panavision Group, whilst establishing and maintaining a local asset library.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with the relevant teams to ensure cohesive and effective campaigns
- Take inputs from creative members and/or project requestor to understand the brief in preparation to begin the project work.
- Support the management of the company’s new product development processes.
- Update and manage content for the EMEA digital signage project.
- Assist with, and contribute to, the protection and development of the corporate image and the commercial representation of all brands within the Group.
- Provide administrative support throughout all Group marketing activities including internal/external events.
- An undergraduate degree, ideally in marketing, project management, journalism, advertising, public relations or English.
- Be a creative individual with an eye for detail.
- Driven approach to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
- Project management skills and strong planning, organisational and administrative skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar post.
- A proven track record of successful project management and working to tight deadlines.
- A self-starter with strong inter-personal and communication skills, and great attention to detail.
- A professional, self-motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously.
- The willingness and ability to learn all aspects of the Group’s operations and systems.
- Proficiency in the following:
- Apple Mac Operating Systems
- Adobe Creative Cloud. Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Working for Panavision is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you have the skills, an appetite for engineering and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!