LGV Driver / Warehouse Operative
Date Listed: May 23, 2022
Who we are
Panalux is an international leader in lighting rental, catering to the world of film, television and entertainment productions. Our large and varied inventory as well as our reputation for innovation and service make us the supplier of choice for feature films, television, commercials, and live events.
In this flexible and varied role you will hold responsibility for driving fleet vehicles and carrying out collections and deliveries to customer and supplier locations, conducting relevant checks/paperwork and representing Panalux professionally at all times. You will also support warehouse operations including the loading and unloading of vehicles, preparation and storage of equipment.
Candidates will be team players with previous experience in an LGV driving role and some warehouse operations experience. The role also requires an ability to work early and late shifts and some weekends (approximately one weekend per month).
- Driving fleet vehicles to carry out collections or deliveries to customers and suppliers
- Preparation, fabrication and storage of rental equipment, ensuring that all equipment meets defined specifications and quality standards and is fully operational for customer use
- Identifying damaged equipment and performing first line repairs as required following appropriate instructions
- Carrying out regular equipment stock counts and logging/escalating stock control issues
- Working to departmental processes and procedures, ensuring safe and compliant working practices and maintaining an understanding of health and safety requirements
- Valid LGV Driver’s Licence
- Constructive and flexible approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to follow a defined working shift pattern (subject to changes) which may include part/full weekends
- Understanding of Panalux’s rapidly changing customer demands and ability to adapt to differing or additional working hours as required (on occasion at very short notice)
What we offer
Working for Panalux is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
We offer a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment in which individual contributions are valued and development is encouraged. UK colleagues also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you!